Putting the needs of the patient first.
A revolution in healthcare has begun. Dr. Kevin Lutz has adopted a new form of retainer-based (concierge) medical practice that brings quality and personal attention back to your medical care. Built on the strength of the vital doctor-patient relationship, this progressive model puts the needs of the patient first.
For $3,600 a year (just $300 monthly), Dr. Lutz and his staff provide comprehensive and proactive care. No more copays. No more incidental charges. No more barriers between you and the best possible care.
- Unhurried office visits that start on time
- Convenient same day or next day appointments that work around your schedule
- Complimentary patient portal (secure and convenient online access to test results and your personal health summary)
- Comprehensive annual physical exam including risk-factor assessment and wellness planning
- Phone and email consultations with Dr. Lutz
- Assistance with scheduling tests and sub-specialist appointments
- Coordinated care with your other doctors
- In-hospital care by Dr. Lutz at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Tests and vaccines at The Center for Internal Medicine
- Access to the latest medical technology and state-of-the-art treatment methods
Health savings accounts and flex dollars may be applied to your annual fee. Your health insurance still covers prescriptions, hospitalizations, lab and radiology tests, and care from other doctors.