Putting the needs of the patient first.
A revolution in healthcare has begun. Dr. Kevin Lutz has adopted a new form of retainer-based (concierge) medical practice that brings quality and personal attention back to your medical care. Built on the strength of the vital doctor-patient relationship, this progressive model puts the needs of the patient first.
For $3,000 a year (just $250 monthly), Dr. Lutz and his staff provide comprehensive and proactive care. No more copays. No more incidental charges. No more barriers between you and the best possible care.
- Unhurried office visits that start on time
- Convenient same day or next day appointments that work around your schedule
- Comprehensive annual physical exam including risk-factor assessment and wellness planning
- Phone and email consultations with Dr. Lutz
- Complimentary subscription to ReachMyDoctor (Secure, on-line access to Dr. Lutz, test results and your personal health summary)
- Assistance with scheduling tests and sub-specialist appointments
- Coordinated care with your other doctors
- In-hospital care by Dr. Lutz at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Tests and vaccines at The Center for Internal Medicine
- Access to the latest medical technology and state-of-the-art treatment methods
Health savings accounts and flex dollars may be applied to your annual fee. Your health insurance still covers prescriptions, hospitalizations, lab and radiology tests, and care from other doctors.
Kevin Lutz, MD, FACP in the News
CBS4 News Feature
“24/7 access to their doctors. No more rushed appointments.”
Watch the video.
Denver Post Article
“Patients will get same-day or next-day appointments, face time with the doctor will triple and Lutz’s patients can call him 24 hours a day.”
KOA News Radio
“Much more personalized health care.”
Listen to the interview.
Download the Patient Registration Forms and fax or mail the completed forms for faster check in at your first appointment.